Foundation is Essential

Symone Washington, Staff Writer

Apply, spread, blend and repeat. This is all you need to think about when applying foundation. It doesn’t matter if you use a beauty blender or brush, it works all the same. Everything needs a solid foundation, whether it’s a house, car, or every your face. When doing a full face of makeup your foundation is 75% of the whole look, and with Maybelline fit me foundation you will be slayed all day.

Maybelline fit me foundation is the perfect makeup for you, it caters to everyone of every skin tone and type. One of the best characteristics of the foundation is the fact that it has a wide shade range, ranging from Beige all the way to mocha. In addition, you don’t have to be hesitant to buy because, it’s for oily, dry skin, or a combination of both. This product has a great consistency, when it dries it feels like you have nothing on. Once topped with setting powder, the foundation will be smooth with little to no flashback.

This foundation is truly the best, it’s so creamy that it melts right into your skin and looks so natural that people won’t even know you’re wearing it. This product comes two different ways. There is a matte foundation for catering to oily skin, and there is a dewy foundation for the people with dry skin. Both have ingredients that will make your purchase worth it.

Not only does Maybelline have foundations, but they plenty of other products such as setting powder, finishing powder, blush, bronzer, and even concealer. That is what makes this company unique because they cater to other makeup products needs.

Sometimes removing foundation can be a hassle, well with this fit me foundation, it comes off the first time swipe of a makeup wipe. So after one swipe across your face… Boom your skin is back clean and clear.

No other foundations can compete with Maybelline fit me foundation due to extreme awesomeness of the product. If you want to look fabulous, then give this product a try, and don’t forget, a little foundation a day keeps you slaying all day.