Volleyball Hitter, Kennedy Logan

Mackens Mitil, Staff Writer

How well do you know our Girls Volleyball Team? Kennedy Logan is one of Oak Ridge hitters in their Girls Volleyball team. Kennedy Logan was born and grew up in Orlando, Florida. Kennedy would like to attend UF college to study physical therapy. She chose physical therapy in order to learn how to treat injuries from playing sports.

Kennedy has been playing for her the Oak Ridge Volleyball Team since her freshman year. She started playing volleyball since she was 11. “My mother’s volleyball coach inspired me into playing volleyball. She’s been playing with me ever since ” said Kennedy.

When she enrolled in Walker Middle School, Kennedy signed up for the Girls Volleyball Team, where she played her first ever official game. “My first game was boring, but I was very nervous,” Kennedy says. Her first game was against West Ridge Middle School. During her eighth grade year, she and her team made the championships. “The championship was very intense” she continues and said “winning the championship was the happiest moment in my entire volleyball career”.  Kennedy also has siblings who go to Oak Ridge, her

When she enrolled in Walker Middle School, Kennedy signed up for the Girls Volleyball Team, where she played her first ever game. “My first game was boring, but I was very nervous,” Kennedy says. During her eighth grade year, she and her team made the championships. “The championship was very intense” she continues and said “winning the championship was the happiest moment in my entire volleyball career”.  Kennedy also has siblings who go to Oak Ridge, her

“The championship was very intense,” said Kennedy who continues saying that “winning the championship was the happiest moment in my entire volleyball career.”

Kennedy also has siblings who go to Oak Ridge, her sister and brother, who are in their freshman and senior year. Both her sister and brother play volleyball. Kennedy and her siblings also play other sports such as bowling and tennis. Kennedy goes to LA Fitness to play volleyball with her siblings. “I like playing volleyball more since I get to play with my brother and sister,” she says.

Mackens Mitil
Kennedy and Javier running for Junior Princess and Prince.